Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 1 - 18.02.12

I'm Julie, a working mum of one from London, wife to landscape gardener Justin, and expecting twins any day now.  18 months ago, we changed our lives completely by escaping London for country life, the novelty of which is yet to fade.  We both divide our work lives between the red soil of Herefordshire and the Big Smoke and enjoy having a foot in both camps: a bumpkin urbanite is how I describe myself these days.

I'm a PR consultant currently on maternity leave, so missing writing, I've started this blog.  I'll be chatting about our new life with twins and a four year old, life in the countryside (which is still a new and lovely novelty to us despite my husband's farming roots and my diehard London-ness), and general goings-on in and around our beloved family home, 'Bumpkin Towers'.

Hope you like it,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment